Nov 17, 2010
Jul 28, 2010
JOSSO 2.0 has been finally released into the wild, enabling rapid Internet-scale Single Sign-On implementations by natively supporting SAML2 as well as playing nice with other standards in the identity arena such as SPML, WS-Trust and WS-Security.
We've also raised the bar for usability and overall user experience; Federated Single Sign-On settings can now be visually designed, delivered and managed through the RIA Console bundled with the product.
The out-of-the-box experience has also been significantly enhanced by providing an all-in-one solution.
Last but not least, JOSSO2 brings to the table seamless multi-tenancy support through the "virtualization" of Internet SSO deployments.
Join us for our upcoming free webinar on JOSSO2 in a timezone near you : http://www.atricore.com/news/josso2_webinar_11_18_10.html
This are the features of JOSSO 2.0 :
- SAML2 interoperability for enabling seamless interoperability with third-party SSO systems and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
- Bundled with a RIA (Rich Internet Application) Console for delivering a point-and-click Internet SSO setup experience
- Allows visual management of the complete lifecycle of SSO deployments
- Provides a GUI-based account and entitlement management facility
- Multi-tenancy support : Multiple isolated Federated SSO implementations can execute in parallel
- Native high-availability and scalability support, hence no need to depend on application server/container capabilities
- Cross Platform : Full compatibility with all the execution platforms supported in the JOSSO1 family
- Capable of supporting any number of SSO protocol or custom extensions to the existing ones through it's new plug-in model
Download JOSSO2 from : http://sourceforge.net/projects/josso/files/JOSSO%202/JOSSO-2.0.0/
JOSSO Web Site: www.josso.org
Atricore Web Site: www.atricore.com