This Guide will explain how to integrate your Java web application with JOSSO.
In order to enable SSO capabilities in your application, you need to follow these steps:
Before integrating your applications with JOSSO, you have to setup the SSO Gateway and the Agent associated to your application platform (JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache, PHP, etc)
If you haven't setup JOSSO, follow this guides
You should also take a look at the Quick Start how-to.
Enable Single Sign-On capabilities into your Java Application by using a fully declarative approach. No need to change your application code.
- Jossify your Apache Server environment
- Jossify your JBoss Seam application
- Jossify your JEE Application
- Jossify your MS ASP Application - Quick Start
- Jossify your PHP Application
- Jossify your Spring application