Dec 16, 2009
Feb 24, 2009
JOSSO, or Java Open Single Sign-On, is an open source JEE and Spring based transparent SSO infrastructure aimed to provide a solution for centralized platform neutral user authentication and authorization.
The JOSSO development team is proud to announce the release 1.8.1, which adds native single sign-on support for platforms such as Windows and Websphere, and provides out-of-the-box handling for business-centric access management scenarios thus reducing significantly the last-mile integration and branding effort yet improving the overall user experience. The project home page is http://www.josso.org .
What's new in 1.8.1:
- Native Windows IIS/.Net support through ISAPI-based Single Sign-On Agent
- Managed Role-based Access Control (RBAC) for Windows ASP applications
- Websphere Application Server Community Edition (WASCE) support
- Weblogic 8.1 application server support
- JBoss Portal 2.7 support
- Additional and more finer-grained extension of the SSO web flow for achieving more complex branding scenarios
- JDK/JRE 1.4 backward compatibility
- Includes many fixes and minor enhancements
Download from : http://sourceforge.net/projects/josso/files
Follow the JOSSO Project on twitter at : http://www.twitter.com/josso